COACHES CODE OF CONDUCT
- I agree to conduct myself in a dignified manner and will refrain from using profanity, aggressive emotions, or actions at all times.
- I will demonstrate respect for all opponents, referees, opposing coaches and tournament staff
- I will act with control and professionalism at all times, under any circumstance
- I will respect the rights, dignity and worth of every person, including opponents, other coaches, officials, administrators, parents, athletes, and spectators
- I will refrain from engaging negatively with the opposing team’s coaches or directors during competition.
- I will refrain from engaging in disagreements or negative banter before or after a competition.
- I understand that any aggressive or excessive profanity directed at another coach, player, or parent, at will result in my immediate removal from the event.
- I agree to dress professionally and follow the coaching guidelines set forth by the BVCA.